We, the Justice4Siham campaign, demand:
1. DCF give Naseem full freedom to communicate with Siham and other members of his family.
2. For Naseem to immediately be afforded mental and emotional support.
3. DCF to reinstate Siham’s full parental rights concerning Naseem and to facilitate Naseem getting a passport.
4. Siham be allowed to return to the U.S. to present her case for asylum.
5. An investigation into the legality of Siham’s deportation and the abuse she went through while in ICE custody.
6. DCF release a statement against Siham’s deportation.
7. DCF take action to oppose deportations by ICE, in order to protect children and families as stated in its mission.